Website LDP Architecture
LDP Architecture (Levy Design Partners) is a 10 person award winning architecture firm located in SOMA on South Park in San Francisco. We specialize in design of affordable and market rate multi-unit housing, new construction and renovation of both housing projects and educational facilities.
We are currently seeking a full-time, hourly, Job Captain.
– Assist Project Managers in all stages of design and construction including interaction with the Client, City Officials, and Contractor
– Lead and manage the assembly and production of drawing sets including sets for entitlement, design development, and construction documents
– Coordination with design teams and consultants
– Assist project manager during construction administration in responding to RFIs and producing additional drawings
Qualifications & Skills
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
– Minimum 5 years of office experience in new construction of multi-unit housing and/or renovation of existing multi-unit housing
– Strong design skills, interested in professional growth, and have experience in assisting with SD, DD, and CD drawings.
– Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, and Microsoft Office
– Ability to efficiently work on multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
– Knowledge in state, local building codes and accessibility requirements
– Ability to work from home during shelter in place but also capable of visiting jobsites throughout the Bay Area as well as work on premises in our San Francisco office post shelter in place.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of skill and experience. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, 401(k), and other benefits for professional growth.
How to Apply:
Submit a resume and portfolio via email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org