Website LDP Architecture
LDP Architecture (Levy Design Partners) is a 10 person award winning architecture firm located in SOMA on South Park in San Francisco. We specialize in design of affordable and market rate multi-unit housing, new construction and renovation of both housing projects and educational facilities.
We are currently seeking a full time, salary, Project Manager. This individual will work with the principals and staff and manage projects from preliminary design through construction administration. The applicant should have strong design skills and be able to produce their own drawings. A successful applicant needs to be comfortable working independently, developing tasks to accomplish the project, and coordinating and monitoring work.
– Work on all stages of design and construction including interaction with the Client, City Officials, and Contractor
– Size of project team will vary depending on project size. On small projects the individual may be responsible for the majority of the drawing production while in larger projects staff may be assigned.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
– State of California architecture license or progress on licensing track
– Minimum 7 years of office experience with a minimum of 5 years in new construction of multi-unit housing, renovation of existing multi-unit housing, and/or educational design
– Strong design skills
– Experience in all phases of a project from conceptual design through construction administration
– Experience with interacting with consultants, clients, contractors, and city officials
– Ability to work on, and oversee, multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
– Ability to lead and manage teams through the development of a project, including organization within the office team, coordination with clients, consultants, and city agencies
– Able to produce well-coordinated drawings in all phases of design
– Knowledge in state and local building codes and accessibility requirements
– Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, and Microsoft Office
– Legally authorized to work in the US indefinitely without sponsorship
– Ability to work from home during shelter in place but also capable of visiting jobsites throughout the Bay Area as well as work on premises in our San Francisco office post shelter in place.
Salary will be commensurate with the level of skill and experience. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, 401(k), and other benefits for professional growth.
How to Apply:
If you want to join a dynamic, agile, and collaborative environment please submit a resume and portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com