Website LDP Architecture
• $5k Signing Bonus
• Convenient Location in San Francisco
• Hybrid Office
• Collaborative Design Environment
LDP Architecture (Levy Design Partners) is a 10-person award winning architecture firm located in San Francisco. We specialize in affordable and market rate multi-family housing and schools including new construction and renovation. Our office is an open studio that encourages collaboration and promotes professional growth. Location is convenient to public transportation with easy freeway access. We value work-life balance and a flexible environment (currently hybrid office schedule).
Who you are:
This individual will work with the principals and colleagues to manage projects from preliminary design through construction administration. The applicant should have strong design skills and be able to develop full construction documents. An ideal candidate should be comfortable working independently, managing tasks to accomplish the project, and coordinating and monitoring work.
• Work on all stages of design and construction including interaction with the Client, City Officials, and Contractor
• Size of project team will vary depending on project scale. On small projects the individual may be responsible for most of the drawing production while in larger projects staff may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
• State of California architecture license or progress on licensing track
• Minimum 7 years of office experience with a minimum of 5 years in new construction of multi-unit housing, renovation of existing multi-unit housing, and/or educational design
• Strong design skills
• Experience in all phases of a project from conceptual design through construction administration
• Experience with interacting with consultants, clients, contractors, and city officials
• Ability to work on, and oversee, multiple projects simultaneously and successfully
• Ability to lead and manage teams through the development of a project, including organization within the office team, coordination with clients, consultants, and city agencies
• Able to produce well-coordinated drawings in all phases of design
• Knowledge in CA, local building codes and accessibility requirements
• Proficient in AutoCAD & Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, and Microsoft Office
• Legally authorized to work in the US indefinitely without sponsorship
Salary will be commensurate with the level of skill and experience. We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including paid vacation and sick leave, health insurance, commuter benefits, and a stipend for professional growth. We offer a 3% employer contribution to 401(k) each year profits allow.
How to Apply:
If you want to join a dynamic, agile, and collaborative environment please submit a resume and portfolio via email to email@example.com