Website Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
Intermediate Designer or Project Architect (4-8 Years) @ LEDDY MAYTUM STACY Architects
How to Apply:
Please include your name in the email header and forward the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Portfolio samples (including academic and professional work)
- Send via email only, PDF format, 10MB max.
- No weblinks, phone calls, recruiter inquiries, or drop-ins please.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Experience: 4-8 years
Job Type: Permanent
Work Status: Full-time
Location: San Francisco
Pay Range: $75-$110,000 annual salary
Contact: See “How to Apply” above.
Firm: Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
LEDDY MAYTUM STACY Architects (LMSA www.lmsarch.com) is an award winning 35-person architectural practice established in 2001, located in the Mission District of San Francisco. We are a nationally recognized mission driven practice and the 2017 National AIA Architecture Firm Award Recipient. We are a diverse group of designers who share a common belief in the transformative power of architecture to help lead the way to a just, healthy, and regenerative future. We work with leading non-profit, educational, housing, and social justice organizations to create sustainable new environments that advance their important missions.
We are seeking talented and well-rounded staff to join our team full time and collaborate on exciting commissions. We offer candidates the opportunity to be involved in every phase of the design and construction process, and we value, encourage, and are inspired by the individual talents each of our staff brings to the architectural design process. LMSA offers a competitive salary based on candidate qualifications and experience, plus full benefits.
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
- 4-8 years of professional architectural experience.
- A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program.
- License to practice architecture or demonstrated progress toward licensure is desired.
- Well-rounded professional background that includes creative architectural design and documentation experience at multiple project phases, technical research, and detailing.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills.
- Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and presentation graphics software (i.e. Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and hand sketching) is required. Knowledge of Grasshopper and Lumion is a plus.
- Knowledge and implementation experience of sustainable design practices; LEED Accreditation is desired.
- Construction administration exposure, ability to work with an internal team under the Project Manager and ability to coordinate with consultants is desired.
- Familiarity with state and local building codes, and accessibility requirements.
LMSA conforms to all the laws, statutes and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply to our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, National origin, disability status, Genetic information & testing, Family & Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com