Website Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
LEDDY MAYTUM STACY Architects (LMSA) is a diverse group of designers who share a common belief in the transformative power of architecture to help lead the way to a just, healthy, and regenerative future. We are an award-winning 35-person architectural practice established in 2001 in San Francisco. We are a nationally recognized mission-driven practice and the 2017 National AIA Architecture Firm Award Recipient. We work with leading non-profit, educational, housing, and social justice organizations to create sustainable new environments that advance their important missions.
LMSA is seeking a highly motivated and creative Marketing & Communications Manager to join our firm to oversee and manage all project pursuits, awards, external and internal communications, marketing activities, market research, and business development.
- Manage firm-wide marketing and communications through weekly updates to the leadership team and staff.
- Support leadership team in the growth of specific market sector and individual goals, as tied to the strategic plan, annual marketing goals, and individual leadership plans.
- Research pursuit opportunities in specific market sectors (community, education, affordable/supportive housing) and coordinate with leadership team on long-term tracking, pursuit decisions, and strategies.
- Respond to RFP/RFQs: Lead proposal effort, including proposal creation, interview preparation, and oversight of submission requirements.
- Respond to Awards: Oversee the awards calendar and coordinate content development and submission requirements with leadership team members.
- Create high-quality client-facing communications materials to promote the firm, and ensure these assets reflect the mission and values of LMSA.
- Provide writing and editing support on various communications efforts.
- Support business development outreach across the studio, including identifying opportunities for networking and participation in local, state, and national organizations, events, and conferences.
- Manage the firm project information, data, awards, publications, and photography.
- Manage requests from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Provide regular graphic and content updates to LMSA website, as well as social media accounts: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to ensure current information on platforms.
- Co-manage Marketing Coordinator / Designer with design teams.
- Coordinate with external consultants on marketing and communications efforts.
- Coordinate with Director of Finance and Operations on marketing budget and expenses.
- 3+ years of professional experience in marketing of creative services
- Bachelor’s degree – Marketing / Communications or related degree preferred.
- Passion and proven interest in architecture and design is desired.
- Strong graphic design skills for the creation of marketing and communications materials including previous work experience with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Self-motivated and highly organized within a creative team context.
- Strong people skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include Health and Dental Insurance; Disability Insurance; paid time off (PTO); paid holidays; 401K retirement plan; training and development courses.
How to Apply:
Please include your name in the email header and forward a cover letter, resume, and a one-page 8.5″ x 11″ work sample in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LMSA conforms to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, National origin, disability status, Genetic information & testing, Family & Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com