Website Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
Entry Level Designer (0-3 Years)
LEDDY MAYTUM STACY Architects LMSA (www.lmsarch.com) is an award-winning 35-person architectural practice established in 2001, located in the Mission District in San Francisco. We are a nationally recognized mission-driven practice and the 2017 National AIA Architecture Firm Award Recipient. We are a diverse group of designers who share a common belief in the transformative power of architecture to help lead the way to a just, healthy, and regenerative future. We work with leading non-profit, educational, housing, and social justice organizations to create sustainable new environments that advance their important missions.
We are seeking talented and well-rounded staff to join our team full or part-time and collaborate on exciting new commissions. We offer candidates the opportunity to be involved in every phase of the design and construction process, and we value, encourage, and are inspired by the individual talents each of our staff brings to the architectural design process. LMSA offers a competitive salary based on candidate qualifications and experience, plus full benefits.
Candidate shall have the following qualifications and skills:
- Previous experience in an architectural office preferred.
- A professional degree in Architecture from an accredited US architecture program.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context.
- Proficiency in design visualization: REVIT, AutoCAD, and presentation graphics software (i.e. Sketchup, Rhino, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and hand sketching) is required. Model-building skills are highly desired.
- Knowledge and interest in sustainable design practices; LEED Accreditation is desired.
LMSA conforms to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, genetic information & testing, family & medical leave, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org