Website Lincoln Lighthill Architect
Lincoln Lighthill Architect (LLA) is full-service architecture firm with projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We do modern, sustainable residential and commercial design, with a focus on creative, inventive problem solving that merges art and science to benefit our clients, community and planet.
We are looking for a talented and well-rounded designer/architect who will help execute projects from inception through construction. As a member of our small team, you will work closely with the firm principal and other staff. Candidates should be comfortable putting together drawing sets for small to medium sized projects from start to finish, and handling some aspects of project management.
Our organizational culture is relaxed, we offer a flexible work schedule for employees, and we are continuing to work remotely for the foreseeable future. Residing in the Bay Area is desired but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience and a B.Arch. or M. Arch. from an accredited architecture school.
- Ability to handle drafting, design, and some project management tasks in the overlapping and fluid manner that smaller, design-oriented projects often require.
- Proficiency in standard architectural and related design software applications.
- Must currently live in the US, be able to work Pacific time hours, and hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa. Prefer candidates who live in the Bay Area but remote work feasible
- Strong all-around drafting, modeling, and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills a must.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time position offering competitive salary, dependent on experience and education. Benefits include employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance; retirement plan with employer match; remote work stipend; 10 office holidays and 15 days of PTO with increases after 3 years.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. No calls please. People of color, women, and LGBTQ individuals encouraged to apply.