Website Lochte Architectural Group
LOCHTE ARCHITECTURAL GROUP is an architectural firm specializing in retail planning, high end retail interiors and residential design. The retail projects are for leading US and International retailers in locations all over the United States. The firm’s high-profile projects involve extensive millwork detailing, custom lighting, and unique materials.
We are a small Sacramento and San Francisco based firm with under 10 employees. Currently we are seeking an Architectural Designer to join our San Francisco team. At minimum we are asking the candidate work in our San Francisco office three days a week with a two-day work from home option.
Support project team in development of the design, production and coordination of construction documents in the drawing set
Communicate and coordinate with project team members, consultants, and contractors and agency officials
Research code requirements and interface with governmental agencies
Research materials, products and systems
· Process submittals and shop drawing review during Construction Administration
· 3-5 years professional experience, preferably on high end retail or residential projects.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture from accredited university.
· Demonstrated construction document and detailing experience.
· Comfortable working independently and able to communicate professionally with clients
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
· Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketchup or other 3d modeling
We offer a competitive compensation package including employee paid health, dental, vision insurance and paid parking
If you feel you meet these qualifications please submit a cover letter, detailed resume and work samples to Sally Zuniga firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Architectural Designer- SF” in the email subject line.
We invite you to review our work at : www.lochteag.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com