Website Mark Cavagnero Associates
About Mark Cavagnero Associates:
We are an award winning, 50+ person, design-oriented firm based in San Francisco. Mark Cavagnero Associates was founded in 1988 around a set of core values and a firm belief in the power of collaboration and community building. Our wide-ranging portfolio of completed work, with a strong focus on public and institutional projects, includes large and small-scale institutional, non-profit, commercial, residential and workspaces. In all our work, we balance the critical concerns of budget and schedule to create contemporary facilities that are contextual, timeless and offer a dignified presence to the communities they serve. Recent award-winning projects include SFJAZZ, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, UCSF Weill Institute of Neurosciences, Oakland Museum of California, and The Terrace at the California Academy of Sciences.
We are seeking a marketing professional with experience in the AEC industry to prepare marketing proposals and support the marketing department. This position also updates marketing collateral such as company qualifications, project descriptions, and staff resumes. Additional responsibilities include marketing communications, information management, and research, often interfacing directly with technical staff. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of the RFP/RFQ process, excellent proposal writing skills, graphic design expertise, excellent writing skills, and be a detail oriented, self-starter who can handle multiple deadlines with minimal oversight.
Duties and Responsiblities:
o Manage proposal process in its entirety. Qualifying RFQ, Go/No-Go, Strategy, Outline, Design, Assembly, Publication/Submission, Debrief / Closeout.
o Work with Marketing Coordinator on assembly and train / mentor for future support.
o Review final submittal with Marketing Director prior to submittal.
- Mentor and Train Marketing Coordinator
o Meet weekly to review marketing tasks and set priorities.
o Weekly, qualify non-federal GovWin leads.
o Review weekly; website, social media, and awards for the coming two weeks.
- Public Relations / Social Media
o Attend weekly meetings with Marketing Director and PR Consultant and provide any collateral/support for all PR / Media Plans.
o Manage Social Media: Work with Marketing team to identify content and cadence of posts and share on all channels.
o Work with Marketing Coordinator to identify what projects to submit for each category and support submission collateral (ie. Writing, photography, posters, etc.)
o Manage Awards Calendar
- Marketing Collateral
o Ensure all project sheets, resumes, quals and proposals are up to date and have brand consistency.
o Work with Marketing Coordinator to archive all proposal and award collateral to create a library of narratives and project information.
- Support Business Development
o Provide additional support to BD effort by qualifying leads and assisting with research, when-needed
o Manage GovWin – Review and qualify incoming leads. Review with Marketing Director weekly.
● 5+ years of experience in the A/E/C industry
● Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign; and Microsoft Office Suite
● CRM proficiency
● Maintain a willingness to engage in tasks/challenges beyond stated responsibilities. Be realistic and communicate conflicting priorities with the ability to contribute resources for extended initiatives
● Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in a consistent and positive manner
● Team player able to work in cooperation with others (both marketing and technical)
● Ability to work overtime as needed
● Excellent oral, written and graphic communication skills
● Fully paid medical (HMO or PPO), dental, group life, disability
● 128 hours of PTO per year and 8 paid holidays
● 401k Plan with 3% immediate vesting contribution – no match required
● Highly subsidized gym membership at the Bay Club
● Flexible Spending Account with commuter and parking options
Submit your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Proposal Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com