Website Martinkovic Milford Architects
Martinkovic Milford Architects is hiring! MMA is a dynamic architectural design firm that crafts high-end, custom solutions for homeowners, developers, health care providers and commercial clients. With offices in San Francisco, San Diego and New York City, notable clients include One Medical Group, Proper Foods, Workshop Café and Stanford Children’s Health.
We are seeking to add a talented and productive Job Captain, with 3-5 years of experience, to our team. This position will assist with the design execution of a variety of projects. Applicants should possess both the technical and leadership abilities to plan, organize, and manage the efforts of a production team in the production of high-quality construction documents within an allotted time and budget.
This position will be remote at the outset, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this role, you will contribute meaningfully to the design and development of projects; you will have the opportunity to work on projects ranging from highly conceptual experience-driven designs to high-end residences and commercial work.
As a Job Captain, you will produce construction documents in a timely and efficient manner and interact with team members and clients to ensure smooth workflow and successful project delivery.
The skills needed to be successful in the role include:
● Participate/coordinate during all phases of project delivery
● Produce, manage, and coordinate construction documentation
● Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage your time and deliverables
● You are self-directed and have strong attention to detail
● Superior interpersonal and written English communication skills
● Software proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
● You strive to uphold MMA standards and best practices
Requirements for application
● A degree from an NAAB accredited school of architecture
● Revit proficiency is required. Working knowledge of AutoCAD a plus.
How to Apply
To be considered, please email your cover letter, resume, work samples (both professional and academic) and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com