Website Martinkovic Milford Architects
Experience: 10+ Years
Work Status: Full-Time
Job Type: W2
Firm: Martinkovic Milford Architects Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martinkovic Milford Architects is a 20-person architectural design firm, with offices in San Francisco, San Diego and New York City. MMA crafts high-end, custom solutions for homeowners, developers, health care providers and commercial clients. Notable clients include One Medical Group, Proper Foods, Workshop Café and Stanford Children’s Health.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Project Architect to take a leadership role within our commercial design team.
This position will be remote at the outset, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this role, you will work with clients to establish and understand their goals to set a design vision that addresses those goals in a meaningful way. This role will include the opportunity to mentor junior staff members as they progress in their careers, contribute meaningfully to the success and growth of the firm, and guide your own professional development.
The skills needed to be successful in the role include:
● Experience overseeing full build out of tenant improvement work
● You are self-directed and have strong attention to detail
● You are effective at managing client relationships with extreme focus on client expectations and deliverables
● Aptitude for mentorship and an ability to inspire and lead a team of junior architects in the execution of a design vision
● Strong technical skills and an ability to oversee the production of construction documents in an accurate, complete and timely manner
● Superior interpersonal and written English communication skills
● Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage time and resources
● Ability to create a design vision centered around a client’s needs and ambitions.
● Software proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
● You strive to uphold MMA standards and best practices
Requirements for application
● A degree from an NAAB accredited school of architecture
● 10 years of relevant experience
● Significant experience in commercial tenant improvement design
How to Apply
To be considered, please email your cover letter, resume, work samples (both professional and academic) and availability to Yasmine Elkabir: email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org