Website Martinkovic Milford Architects
Martinkovic Milford Architects is expanding and we are looking for a Project Architect to join our growing team. MMA is a dynamic, high-end, architectural design firm. We craft custom solutions for homeowners, developers, health care providers and commercial clients. We are a 20-person team with offices in San Francisco, San Diego and New York City. Notable clients include One Medical Group, Proper Foods, Workshop Café and Stanford Children’s Health.
We are seeking an experienced Project Architect/Designer to join our team. This position will be remote at the outset, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this role, you will work with clients to establish and understand their goals to set a design vision that addresses those goals in a meaningful way. This role will include the opportunity to mentor junior staff members as they progress in their careers, contribute meaningfully to the success and growth of the firm, and guide your own professional development.
The skills needed to be successful in the role include:
● Ability to create a design vision centered around a client’s needs and ambitions
● Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage time and resources
● Experience overseeing full build out of tenant improvement work
● You are self-directed and have strong attention to detail
● You are effective at managing client relationships with extreme focus on client expectations and deliverables
● Aptitude for mentorship and an ability to inspire and lead a team of junior architects in the execution of a design vision
● Strong technical skills and an ability to oversee the production of construction documents in an accurate, complete and timely manner
● Superior interpersonal and written English communication skills
● Software proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
● You strive to uphold MMA standards and best practices
Requirements for application
● A degree from an NAAB accredited school of architecture
● 10 years of relevant experience
How to Apply
To be considered, please email your cover letter, resume, work samples (both professional and academic) and availability to email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org