Website Martinkovic Milford Architects
Martinkovic Milford Architects is seeking a talented Studio Director. We would love to hear from you if you are a Senior Project Architect looking for …
· An autonomous design and management role
· Opportunities for growth and upward movement at a dynamic, established firm
· Full-time work–a hybrid remote work and from our San Francisco financial district office
· An engaged team with an entertaining and focused work culture
· Benefits that include paid vacation and sick time, seven paid holidays, health insurance contribution, 401K plan with firm contribution, discretionary bonuses, professional development stipend.
· Well versed in Branded Environments and Commercial Interiors
· Thrive and enjoy leading a team in the design and execution of projects and rollouts
· Focused on customer experience and quality end product
· Love of both high-quality design and the ability to standardize it and roll it out at scale
· Superior communication skills and a natural desire to “do things right”.
Martinkovic Milford Architects is an established and vibrant San Francisco firm. We look at how we can grow as individuals and how to apply our talents in service of client and firm. We think holistically about the progress of our firm and we invest every day in our shared success.
· 15+ years of relevant experience
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an NAAB accredited school of architecture
· Proven design, technical and management skills.
· Intimate familiarity with commercial tenant improvements
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter, resume, work samples (both professional and academic) and desired salary to: email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and benefit from diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org