Website Martinkovic Milford Architects
Martinkovic Milford Architects is a dynamic, high-end, architectural design firm. We craft custom solutions for homeowners, developers, health care providers and commercial clients. We are a 20-person team with offices in San Francisco, San Diego and New York City. Notable clients include One Medical Group, Proper Foods, Workshop Café and Stanford Children’s Health.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Project Architect to take a leadership role within our residential design team.
This position will be remote at the outset, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Senior Project Architect role is one of design, management, and firm wide leadership. This opportunity will include the ability to lead the design vision and management of individual projects, mentor the architectural staff, assist the Principals in pursuing new work, oversee quality control, and contribute to the firm’s design vision across all residential projects.
The Senior Project Architect will be afforded a high degree of autonomy in the design and management of projects from start to completion. You will be given the opportunity to demonstrate excellence in design as well as managing client goals, construction budgets, project schedules, work plans, staffing, and project fees. The Senior Project Architect is a leader in the firm who brings design acumen, technical expertise, management best practices, and a passion to mentor and improve the knowledge base and performance of the team.
The skills needed to be successful in the role include:
● Ability to assemble, inspire, and lead a team of architects and consultants for the successful execution of complex and custom projects
● Outstanding design talent coupled with the technical expertise to execute the vision
● Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to effectively plan and manage complicated schedules, budgets, and resources
● Advanced technical skills and an ability to provide quality control oversight for the firm as a whole
● Superior interpersonal and written communication skills
● Software proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
Requirements for application
● A degree from an NAAB accredited school of architecture
● Minimum of 12 years of architectural design experience
● Significant experience in high end, modern residential design
● Revit proficiency is preferred
How to Apply
To be considered, please email your cover letter, resume, work samples (both professional and academic) and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com