Molina Pellegrini Architecture Design Associates
MPADA is a full-service boutique design firm specializing in custom residential and hospitality projects. We design beautiful houses, hotels and restaurants that enhance the lives of our clients.
Passionate about our work and committed to the growth of our team, we’re seeking a talented individual to join us.
Our office promotes independence and creativity, as well as the ability to run projects from the very beginning to the end. As a small, studio-based environment, collaboration and dedication are key components to our success. Multitasking and time-management skills are strongly valued, as is a good sense of humor. Overall compensation is commensurate with your education, experience and talent. We offer the ability to work from home and have flexible hours. We are growing and there is a unique opportunity to take on a strong leadership role as our exciting venture expands.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
– Curiosity, unique style, refined critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work independently.
– Experience in high-end single-family residential (type V construction).
– Exceptional verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
– Proficiency in AutoCad and/or Revit as well as Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign.
– Experience putting together permit sets and providing construction details is a must.
How to Apply:
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should read: MPADA Application – [Your Name]
Thanks to all that apply.