Website Page & Turnbull
Page & Turnbull is an award-winning preservation architecture firm headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Jose. We are looking to add an Architectural Designer with exceptional design and communication skills to our San Francisco office.
Our ideal candidate is creative, curious about the past and passionate about the role of design in shaping the future of our built environment. You are a self-starter with strong organizational skills, resourcefulness, and critical thinking. As a creative and engaged member of our team you will have ample opportunity to learn and develop your technical and creative toolkit.
Our team is committed to taking care of our people and committed to building an inclusive, equitable and fun workplace. We are proud to support our team with a robust benefits package and we support mentorship, professional development, and community involvement for all of our team members.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS IMPORTANT
We’re growing and hope to have a meaningful impact on historic places in California and beyond. With your enthusiasm, curiosity and strong organizational and time management skills, you would have an immediate role in a variety of challenging projects encompassing a range of sizes and property types.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Participate in all aspects of design, from initial feasibility studies through client approval.
· Develop graphic renderings and visualizations.
· Production and coordination of Construction Documents.
· Perform existing conditions surveys.
· Conduct material and product research and selection.
· Contribute as a productive and flexible project team member.
· Professional degree in Architecture
· 2-5 years professional experience
· Pursuing architectural registration
· Strong design sense
· Ability to work independently
· Proficiency with REVIT and AutoCAD
· Strong visualization skills
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator) and 3D rendering programs
· Freehand drawing skills
· Physical model building and prototyping skills
· Knowledge of sustainable design principles and LEED accreditation
· Commitment to participation in a professional organization
Hybrid work schedule
Friendly and collegial atmosphere
Compensation for professional development and licensing exams
Support for community involvement and membership in professional organizations
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
FSA/Flexible Spending Account
Employer paid long-term disability and life insurance plans
Nine paid holidays (includes one floating holiday)
Sick and bereavement leave
401k Retirement Plan plus discretionary employer contribution
Discretionary profit-sharing contribution
Commuter Checks program
Salary is commensurate with experience. Page & Turnbull is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Federal E-Verify program.
If you have a passion for preservation, architecture, and design and want to work with smart and collaborative people who are dedicated to their craft and who understand that work satisfaction is an important part of life, then please send a letter of interest, resume, and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure your information gets reviewed in a timely fashion, add “P&T [San Francisco] – Architectural Designer” in the subject heading.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com