Peloros is a dynamic staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco. Since 1993 we have been partnering with Architecture, Landscape, and Interior Design firms. We have multiple clients throughout California that are currently looking for talented individuals for contract, temp-to-permanent, and direct-hire opportunities.
Our Client is a San Francisco-based design practice working at the intersection of art and industry, producing architecture that works and works beautifully. They are looking for a Designer to join their office, to assist them with both new and ongoing commercial, institutional, residential, and public art/infrastructure projects.
Their studio in the Mission is young, inquiry-based, and collaborative with plenty of room for professional growth. The position includes full benefits and reimbursement for licensure/professional development. They currently work from the office on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and remotely on Wednesday and Friday. They anticipate this continuing for the foreseeable future though this arrangement could change depending on project and/or staffing requirements.
• Work with partners and staff to prepare 2D and 3D design documents, including Revit, CAD, hand drawing & model making
• Create, edit, and manage construction drawing sets
• Assist with project correspondence, scheduling, budget planning & code research
• Collaborate with partners on design direction of projects and the firm in general
• Project management of small projects, from conception through construction administration
• Interface with in-house and consultant teams
• 2-4 years of experience
• Desire, Initiative, Ambition, and an strong enthusiasm for Architecture and the Project Delivery process
• Willingness to be thrown into the ‘deep end of the pool’ while still receiving sufficient support and backup from senior staff and leadership
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible and amiable demeanor, with strong “bedside manner”
• Familiarity with different construction types and building systems as well as experience in producing a complete construction document set
• Familiar and facile with producing Construction Documents in Revit
• Our office software platforms are Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Rhinoceros and proficiency in these programs is desired. Experience with Grasshopper, Revit and Rhino-compatible rendering platforms is a plus
Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as client will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
If you are hired, you will be required to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine.
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org (please submit resume)
For a full listing of available jobs, please visit our website at: www.peloros.io
$1,000 Referral Program: see our website
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com