Website Phillips Win Architecture
Phillips Win Architecture, an award-winning design-oriented firm, is currently seeking a full-time Junior Designer with 0-2 years of experience. The office has a collaborative and collegial atmosphere. Our projects include primarily affordable housing, as well as facilities for community-based service organizations, offices, retail, mixed-use and private homes. We have long-standing relationships with our non-profit developer and service provider clients. We are located in a bright and open converted warehouse in West Oakland.
This is a full-time position. You will be expected to work in the office a minimum of 2 days per week. See our website www.phillipswin.com for our firm profile and projects.
- B.A. in Architecture, or B.Arch preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communications
- Candidates must exhibit a passion for design, initiative and strong collaborative abilities.
- Candidates should be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good design, organizational, and social skills required.
- Office experience, building construction experience and/or free-hand drawing ability a plus.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Our office work hours are reasonable and flexible.
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com. Write “Junior Designer” in subject heading. Please no calls, drop-in visits or deliveries.