Join Ratcliff to discover what’s important, imagine the potential, and design for extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s healthcare practice is a regional leader in the planning and design of complex healthcare facilities, including acute and ambulatory care facilities and medical campus master plans. We are looking for a Healthcare Project Manager who demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of healthcare architecture and significant experience leading the design and development of such projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead internal and external project teams on a variety of healthcare focused projects
- Mentor team members to increase breadth of experience and knowledge
- Perform QA/QC and technical reviews
- Develop and execute a management work plan for project(s)
- Oversee the design, production, and technical development of projects
- Maintain project budgets and client relationships and expectations
Who We’re Looking For
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the production and management of architectural projects
- Experience in OSHPD (HCAI) and or healthcare-oriented project work
- BArch required; MArch preferred
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and the ADA
- Architectural licensure desired, LEED accreditation a plus
- Ability to manage clients and design teams in a collaborative/integrated environment
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews or professional organization conferences
- Strong presentation and graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and flexible hybrid work to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
To maintain a safe and healthy work environment, Ratcliff requires all staff working in the office to be fully vaccinated and up to date on boosters for COVID-19. If you are hired, vaccination verification will be required to complete the hiring process.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins. All responses will be held in confidence.
For more information about our projects and firm, please visit our website.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com