Ratcliff is an industry leader in the planning and design of academic, civic, and healthcare projects throughout Northern California. We are looking for a Marketing Director to join our team and lead business development efforts across the firm’s multiple practice areas.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with practice leaders to develop short and long-term strategic business development goals; review leads; set targets and provide progress updates.
- Lead client and competitor research, including trend analysis, capital projects/long-term development plans review, and portfolio review for potential partnerships.
- Attend industry events and conferences; build relationships with architects, consultants, contractors, and professional services organizations to ascertain opportunities and maintain firm visibility.
- Collaborate in the development of RFP/RFQ responses; track outcomes; perform post-proposal and post-interview debriefs with clients.
- Assist with client interviews; provide guidance for messaging and presentation.
- Maintain marketing budgets; coordinate photographer and consultant contracts; oversee sponsorships and conference participation.
- Direct utilization of marketing database and oversee maintenance of marketing files.
- Maintain the firm’s brand, marketing collateral, website and social media presence.
Who We’re Looking For
- A degree in business, marketing and/or communications is preferred.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in business development and marketing in the AEC industry, with emphasis on regional academic and healthcare sectors.
- Understanding of the current trends shaping healthcare, higher education, K-12 education facility design and delivery.
- Established relationships with Bay Area industry partners, consultants and contractors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and CRM software
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and a flexible hybrid schedule to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
To maintain a safe and healthy work environment, Ratcliff requires all staff working in the office to be fully vaccinated and up to date on boosters for COVID-19. If you are hired, vaccination verification will be required to complete the hiring process.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins. All responses will be held in confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org