Join Ratcliff to discover what is important, imagine the potential and design for extraordinary outcomes.
We are looking for talented staff that possess open minded thinking, a disciplined approach to work and motivation to transform the built environment.
- Critical thinking
- Strong design sense
- Deep intelligence and curiosity
- Flexible mindset
- Strong work ethic
Ratcliff possesses a vibrant vision, a drive for innovation and a commitment to sustainable design. With a legacy in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1906, the firm’s staff of ~65 are dedicated to discovering what is important to our clients, our community and our planet, imagining opportunities for our clientele to grow beyond their current state of existence, and to design for extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s Academic Practice is well-recognized as a regional leader in the planning and design of public and private higher education facilities and independent K-12 schools. The Practice is seeking a Project Manager to lead and orchestrate design, production and client relationships. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills and have strong follow through.
- 7-10+ years of experience in in technical production of architectural projects.
- Experience in DSA oriented project work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
- California license or significant progress toward.
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews or professional organization conferences.
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BluBeam and all Microsoft programs.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Ratcliff, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org