Website RG-Architecture, Inc.
RG-Architecture is a San Francisco based design firm specializing in contemporary architecture with an emphasis on sustainability. We create innovative multi-family buildings that address the needs of urban living. Our philosophy is great design results from pragmatic problem solving, creative thinking, and bold vision. We emphasize green building practices and sustainable design into all of our projects.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be involved in all phases of the design process for several exciting projects. Candidates must have excellent design, communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently.
We are located in the Mission District of San Francisco, walking distance to the 16th Street BART station.
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited architecture program
– Excellent design sensibility, construction knowledge and communication skills.
– Ability to manage 2-3 design staff.
– A minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
– Proficiency in BIM. (ArchiCAD preferred)
– Experience with the permit processing procedure
– Experience with construction administration
The position offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, health insurance and retirement benefits. We also offer incentives for completion of professional licensure.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a cover letter outlining prior relevant experience, resume and samples of work (5 MB maximum) via email in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but no phone calls or drop-ins, please.