Website SGPA Architecture and Planning
SGPA Architecture and Planning is a leading architectural design firm with offices in San Diego and San Francisco. Over four decades, we’ve become specialists in projects that feature or blend retail, education, multi-family residential, and wellness & senior living. As a mid-sized firm, we’re small enough to offer individual guidance and access to principals’ expertise, yet large enough to engage in high-profile retail and institutional projects. SGPA’s projects have repeatedly received national recognition and awards for design excellence. Our greatest honors come from clients who continue to return with new assignments.
Our San Francisco office seeks a Project Manager who is seeking long-term career relationships with potential for advancement and has a wealth of experience in retail projects.
Skills & Experience:
- Site planning illustration
Proficiency with SketchUp, Photoshop, Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Outlook, and familiarity with other industry software applications are desirable
- Basic understanding of materials and methods of construction
Excellent graphic and design capabilities exhibited through resume and portfolio example projects
- Comprehends design concepts in both verbal and graphic communications
Capable of composing and extending design elements in presentation format
- Additional desirable skills: familiarity with building and zoning codes and ability to compose design details into Construction Documents
- Extensive experience with Senior Living projects, including new construction and occupied rehabilitation.
- Extensive experience with Multi-Family Residential projects, including affordable and market rate.
- Experience in zoning and building codes, including OSHPD, CBC, and NFPA
- Work under the collaborative direction of the following individuals: Director of Design, Senior Designer(s) and Project Architect(s) / Project Manager(s) to develop design concepts that respond to Firm and Client objectives
- Development and preparation of conceptual design sketches and exhibits for commercial/mixed-use, retail, multi-family residential, senior living and wellness projects along with related site planning illustrations
- Selection of building material and color palette presentation boards
- Prepare 3-D models of proposed designs utilizing presentation modeling and/or BIM software
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, paid vacation, and flexible spending options. Capable and enthusiastic job performance will be rewarded with opportunity and responsibility. Our unique office schedule of 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday allows you to enjoy longer weekends, as the office closes at 11:30am every Friday. SGPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to jobsSF@sgpa.com