A little about who Síol is…
Our office is based on culture.
Our success is built on trust and empowerment.
Curiosity is the foundation of success.
Through equity and inclusivity, we embrace multiple perspectives.
Collaboration on projects fortifies a strong team.
Transparency engenders trust.
A healthy work-life balance clears the mind.
A little bit of what we hope defines you…
We are looking for a Designer that can see themself thriving in the above environment.
We elevate those who embrace their role in leadership by setting the example.
Successful projects rely on dedication, planning, and attention to detail.
A team’s growth and success is dependent on empowerment and the distribution of responsibility.
Learning from others forms a diverse worldview.
Architects embrace the expertise of their consultants to make a cohesive project.
Form and Function need not be mutually exclusive.
Job Title: Assistant Project Manager | Interior Design
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary Range: $68,250 – $84,000
This job description reflects the general level and nature of the job. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
This role is responsible for working with our Senior team to see each phase of assigned projects through to completion. It requires a highly motivated interior design professional, creative thinker, and friendly self-starter. This position is best suited for someone comfortable coordinating and managing a variety of tasks with moving parts in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Attention to detail is a must.
Work closely with the Principal and Senior Interior designers on projects in all phases
• Coordinate and communicate between architectural and landscape teams within Síol and within each project
• Participate in concept research/development, design language and detail generation
• Prepare and maintain project schedules and budgets
• Source and specify furniture, fittings, equipment, accessories and soft goods in alignment with the project narrative,
functional requirements and budget
• Assist and oversee the production of presentation materials including digital and physical
• Prepare and maintain specification sheets and purchase logs
• Assist with the preparation of construction documents, consisting of plans, elevations, details, and specifications, to
illustrate structural and non-structural elements, power locations, reflected ceiling plans, and lighting designs. Ability
to field measure and document building conditions
• Coordinate and collaborate with other design professionals who may be retained to provide professional services,
including but not limited to upholstery, drapery, painters, cabinetmakers, and wallpaper installers
• Manage communication with various vendors from specifying through purchasing and installation/delivery
• Effectively and accurately document and complete purchases. Coordinate client invoicing with in-house team
• Coordinate and oversee on-site installations with movers and subcontractors
• Manages organization of project files, documents, material boxes and photos
• Provide periodic updates to Senior team
• Jump into non-project relates tasks from time to time
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – REQUIRED
• 3-5 years of experience in high-end residential interior design
• Proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites, and G Suite
• Relationships with furniture makers, showrooms, and local vendors/trades
• Efficient time management and prioritization of assigned tasks
• Flexibility to toggle between jobs and tasks
• Strong sense of self-motivation and attention to detail
• Demonstrates professional and clear communication skill
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – PREFERRED
• Experience with Studio Designer and ArchiCAD a plus
• Company-Paid: Medical, vision, and dental insurance
• Annual year-end discretionary bonus based on the health of the company
• PTO: 15 days per year
• Paid Holidays: 9 paid holidays + 2 additional floating holidays
• 401(k) with 4% employer match
• Life and disability insurance coverage
• Commuter benefit
• Cell phone: $100/month cell phone reimbursement
• Education Reimbursement: Compensation for select continued educational opportunities, including reimbursement
for pass professional licensure exams.
• Based on the financial health of the firm, we will offer twice annual team day trips to enjoy experiences together
such as architecture tours, walking tours, museum
If you meet these qualifications and are motivated to contribute in a team environment, please send cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. Emails only, please. We value attention to detail and thoroughness; those who follow said protocol for application will be considered first.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org