A little about who Síol is…
Our office is based on culture.
Our success is built on trust and empowerment.
Curiosity is the foundation of success.
Through equity and inclusivity, we embrace multiple perspectives.
Collaboration on projects fortifies a strong team.
Transparency engenders trust.
A healthy work-life balance clears the mind.
A little bit of what we hope defines you…
We are looking for a Designer that can see themself thriving in the above environment.
We elevate those who embrace their role in leadership by setting the example.
Successful projects rely on dedication, planning, and attention to detail.
A team’s growth and success is dependent on empowerment and the distribution of responsibility.
Learning from others forms a diverse worldview.
Architects embrace the expertise of their consultants to make a cohesive project.
Form and Function need not be mutually exclusive.
JOB TITLE: Designer | Architecture
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary Range: $57,750 – $73,500
• Manages organization of project files, documents, and photos
• Production of permit sets, outline specifications, schedules, and details
• Data exchange and general coordination with structural engineers and other consultants
• Maintaining AutoCAD standards – updating blocks and templates, streamlining the working drawing aesthetic, and
elevating our graphic standards
• Product research and office library updates
• Track drawing deadlines
• Awareness of product lead times
• Attend meetings and take succinct but coherent notes for sharing with team members
• Creation of presentation materials
• Preparation of drawings and submittal packages from schematic design through construction documents
• Collaborating in design process and make decisions within a team
• Sourcing, purchasing, receiving, and quality check of FF&E
• Periodic updates to Project Manager as needed
• Code research, for example: environmental, safety, structural, and zoning regulations
• Site visits (documentation, field measurements, etc.)
• Navigate drawings/submittals through permit offices as projects require
• Model making (physical/digital)
• Photo shoots
• Sample library
• Jump into non-project related tasks from time to time
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – REQUIRED
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites
• Efficient time management and prioritization of assigned tasks
• Flexibility to toggle between jobs and tasks
• Strong sense of self-motivation and attention to detail
• Demonstrates professional and clear communication skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States. No sponsorship is available for this position.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – PREFERRED
• 0-3 years related job experience
• G Suite, Rhino, modeling skills are a plus, hand rendering skills are even better
• Experience in the production of Construction Documentation
• Full employee medical and dental
• 15 PTO days per year
• 9 paid holidays + 2 additional floating holidays
• Commuter Benefit
• Competitive compensation package commensurate upon experience
If you meet these qualifications and are motivated to contribute in a team environment, please send cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com. Emails only, please. We value attention to detail and
thoroughness; those who follow said protocol for application will be considered first.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org