Job Title: Designer | Interior Design
Position Status: Full-Time
Salary Range: $57,750 – $73,500
This job description reflects the general level and nature of the job. It is not intended to be all inclusive.
The Designer will assist in the creative design of high-end interior residential projects and rationalization of design solutions
to the decision makers. Responsibilities include all phases of production across several projects simultaneously, from
schematic design, coordination with vendors, consultants, contractors and clients.
• Manages organization of project files, documents, material boxes and photos
• Prepares presentations including material boards and digital presentations
• Assists with creating construction documents, plans, elevations, details, and specifications
• Purchases and sets deliveries under the direction of senior team members
• Coordinates subcontractors and professional services including but not limited to movers, upholstery, drapery,
painters, cabinetmakers, and wallpaper installers
• Prepares product/service quotes and purchasing including tracking and setting up deliveries
• Develops professional connections with vendors, showrooms, and makers along with the senior team
• Maintains sample library and researches new products, vendors, etc.
• Sources/Specifies to provided guidelines (of materials, furniture, fixtures and equipment) to be reviewed by senior
• Creates sketches
• Maintains and updates project documents including furnishings list, budget, schedule, task list, contacts
• Assists with project coordination alongside the senior team which may require direct communication with clients
• Prepares materials for shipping to clients
• Assists during field measures, site meetings, presentations, move ins, photo shoots, etc.
• Conducts research as needed
• Knowledge of materials (fabrics, wood, metal, finishes) and product vendors
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES – REQUIRED
• 0-3 years related job experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites and G Suite • Efficient time management and prioritization of assigned tasks
• Flexibility to toggle between jobs and tasks
• Strong sense of self-motivation and attention to detail
• Demonstrates professional and clear communication skills
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The physical requirements listed are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
• Regular and consistent attendance and the ability to sit and work with hands and arms for at least eight (8) hours
per day and five (5) days per week.
• Physical ability to stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, walk, crawl, push and pull items weighing up to 20
• Stand and move throughout the office.
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
• Proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills in English;
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in English written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Write routine reports and correspondence.
• Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and other deadlines consistently.
• Work under pressure with changing, ambiguous priorities.
• High level of manual dexterity to adeptly type and use computer equipment.
• Auditory and visual skills – Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work overtime occasionally at the last minute.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
The employee will be expected to work 40 hours weekly and must be available and onsite during the “core” work hours of
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org