Website Studio BANAA
Studio BANAA is seeking a talented and creative Architectural Designer to join our team on a full time basis.
Work on the boards currently is a ground-up cultural center, several coffee/tea shop interiors, two ground up multifamily residential projects, a ground up center for first responders, and several single family residential projects. The ideal candidate will enjoy a highly creative, laid-back and collaborative studio environment at a small firm with flexible hours and a passion for architecture and design.
We offer full time staff a benefit’s package that includes full coverage of medical, dental, along with other perks such as PTO and coverage of architectural licensure fees.
- 2-5 years experience working in an architectural or interior design practice in the United States (no exceptions)
- Ability to work on and help manage small to mid-sized projects under supervision of Principal Architects: manage and redline document sets, manage consultants, contribute to the design process, schedule and manage project deadlines.
- Strong graphic/presentation and design skills, particularly with hospitality and/or cultural projects
- Ability to use Revit Architecture for 3d modeling and drafting construction document sets
- Ability to model and design using Sketchup and Rhino