Website Studios Architecture
We have openings in our San Francisco office for an Interior Designer with a passion for thoughtful, forward thinking design. Interior Designers work directly with Architects through all project phases on a wide array of project types, sizes and complexities. The ideal candidates will have:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
· 5-7 years of work experience in an architectural or interior design firm on large commercial office, mixed-use, civic, academic, cultural, or other complex projects.
· The ability to lead smaller projects independently as well as collaborate on larger-scale projects as part of a team.
· Experience with programming, space planning, workplace strategy, furniture specification, development of mock-ups, and other relevant facets of commercial interior design.
· The ability to develop and present initial design concepts.
· A strong understanding of materials, color, lighting, texture, graphics, FF&E, and interior construction to develop engaging designs that are tailored to each project’s unique context and client culture.
· The ability to demonstrate proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
· Experience in all phases of Architectural services from Schematic Design through Construction Documentation and Construction Administration desired.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org