Website Studios Architecture
Who You Are
You are passionate about the impact of design on people’s lives and thrive on developing architectural solutions to complex problems. You are collaborative by nature and enjoy both teaching and learning from your team, understanding that the best design comes from exploration and the exchange of ideas. You are a proactive and creative problem-solver with strong analytical skills, as well as a good communicator who builds strong relationships with clients, contractors, consultants, and vendors while balancing the demands of multiple projects at various stages of development. And finally, you are committed to the advancement of technology, building performance, and sustainability strategies in design and construction.
Your Experience and Skillset
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
· 7-10 years of work experience in an architectural or interior design firm on large commercial office, mixed-use, civic, academic, cultural, or other complex projects.
· Ability to lead smaller projects independently as well as collaborate on larger-scale projects as part of a team.
· Experience with programming, space planning, workplace strategy, furniture specification, development of mock-ups, and other relevant facets of commercial interior design.
· Ability to develop and present initial design concepts.
· Strong understanding of materials, color, lighting, texture, graphics, FF&E, and interior construction to develop engaging designs that are tailored to each project’s unique context and client culture.
· Design and documentation experience using Revit required. Rhino, Autocad, Grasshopper, Enscape, Lumion, Dynamo, and Adobe Creative Suite experience is desired.
· Experience in all phases of Architectural services from Schematic Design through Construction Documentation and Construction Administration desired.
· Licensure or Interior Design Accreditation (or pursuit of) is desired.
· LEED Accreditation (or pursuit of) and experience with LEED CI desired.
Show Us What You Can Do!
Share your portfolio demonstrating intelligent, innovative design conceptualization, professional visualization and presentation graphics, and thorough and coordinated construction documentation. Submit your work, resume, and letter of interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com