Website Swatt | Miers Architects
Swatt | Miers Architects, an architectural practice recognized internationally for its residential, commercial, and institutional design work, is seeking a full-time experienced Construction Document Detailer with experience ranging from 5-10 years in the production of Construction Documents. Candidates should possess strong detailing and coordination skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position, working under a Principal, will be to assist in producing drawing sets for high-end residential and commercial/light institutional projects.
We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
- Experience in all phases of architecture including SD, DD and CD as well as a good understanding and experience with construction.
- Knowledge of structural and MPE building systems
- Knowledge of California Building Codes
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently
- Commitment to design excellence and attention to detail
- Architectural degree required (minimum)
- MUST be located in the Bay Area and hold a valid US passport, green card, or work visa
- A California license is desired, but not required.
Architectural Software Capability
- Autocad (required)
- Revit (required)
- Sketch-Up (preferred)
How to apply:
Please send cover letter, resume (CV) and work examples to demonstrate technical proficiency to:
Swatt | Miers Architects
5845 Doyle St., Suite 104
Emeryville, CA 94608
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org