Website The Design Partnership, LLP
DP, The Design Partnership, a San Francisco firm, is seeking a Project Architect for healthcare, and higher education projects. We are looking for someone who can support and grow with the firm. This is an opportunity for stepping into firm leadership now and in the future.
- Plan, design, and organize healthcare-focused projects through all phases from programming through construction administration.
- Coordinate with clients, external consultants, and regulatory agencies.
- Supervise project team
- Assist with business development.
- Report directly to senior leadership.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience including technical production and/or construction administration of complex projects.
- At least two years’ experience in healthcare projects in California.
- Master or Bachelor of Architecture degree.
- Able to support and lead project teams and business developments.
- Software proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, Bluebeam, and Microsoft 365
- Architectural licensure and LEED accreditation is considered a plus
Salary Range $75,000 to $95,000
About our firm
DP, THE DESIGN PARTNERSHIP, Architects + Planners www.dpsf.com has been an industry leader in healthcare planning and design since 1979. We have worked with more than 30 health care systems and academic medical centers. The firm prides itself on attention to solid design and client service. Our work has been recognized with multiple design awards from both the healthcare and architectural community. Our most respected award is the praise and thank you from our clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com