Website Tierney Conner Architecture
Are you an Architect who loves to dive into interior details or are you an Interior Designer looking to expand your skills into Architecture or Landscape Architecture?
Our small, multi-disciplinary office is looking for a good-hearted, experienced and creative team member to take on a variety of roles for architecture and interior residential / multi-family housing and small commercial projects. We need a hard-working individual who is interested in growing with us in a long-term position; one who can wear many different hats on multiple projects and who is interested in building their skills in a relaxed and positive work environment.
Our office is in a light filled Uptown Oakland location near BART, Lake Merritt and a number of fabulous lunch spots. We are an engaging team that values collaboration, thoughtful designs and provides an exceptional level of service to our clients. We offer a competitive salary, paid vacation, health insurance benefits, profit sharing and some flexible hours or occasional from home options.
- A degree from an accredited Architecture or Interior Design program
- 5-7 years of experience with all design phases, especially the permit and construction drawings phases of residential projects
- Software: AutoCAD
- Writing and communication skills for client and consultant correspondence
Additional Ideal Skills
- Fluency in Revit, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to sketch and generate schematic design ideas
- Familiarity with local building and planning codes
Interested candidates should email their CV, work samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org