Website TreanorHL, Inc.
The Project Manager is a registered architect and is the principal administrator and communications link between the Firm and the Client, General Contractor, Consultants, and Public Authorities. The Project Manager is authorized to speak for the firm when dealing with a Client or Contractor in matters concerning the interpretation of the contract documents, and is directly responsible both to the Client and the firm for the successful execution of the project.
This individual will maintain a positive client relationship by relating to clients in a mature, thoughtful, professional and pleasant manner. The development of technical skills of subordinates is also a part of the position, and this requires empathy, patience, understanding and a genuine interest in others. As is expected from all positions within the firm, this position will promote interdepartmental communications and cooperation.
- Be fully aware of the firm‐client contract for the design of the project, and of the client’s objectives in order to satisfy the client’s goals.
- Participate in preparing fee proposals; conducting fee negotiations, preparing contractual agreements. Be sufficiently familiar with all agreements between firm and Client to effectively manage the project in a professional economic manner.
- Prepare estimated manpower requirements, schedules, and other pertinent data.
- Analyze the project scope, the client’s RFP and firm’s proposal with the Project Architect. Organize the work on the project and set forth the procedures to be employed in accomplishing the project.
- Receive all incoming project information and distribute it to the design team and to outside consultants.
- Obtain the services of outside consultants when required.
- Administer the design budget.
- Develop and monitor the project design schedule to meet Client and firm time objectives.
- Notify the Client of changes in project scope and prepare estimates for additional design fees.
- Keep the Client, Studio Leader and the firm Accounting Department informed on the status of the project.
- Develop and monitor the Client’s construction budget and schedule. Identify long lead items and proposed form of construction contract as easily as possible.
- Attend design meetings, as necessary, with the Project Architect.
- Establish documentation and administrative organization for the project.
- Registered Architect with 5-10 years’ experience. 3 years’ experience with Healthcare projects is preferred.
- Experience working with and leading a diverse team of consultants and internal staff
- Excellent technical and design skills
- Excellent understanding of all appropriate codes
- Ability to develop and deliver technically sound project documents
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- The willingness to work as a team member and assist other studios as necessary; the ability and desire to mentor young design professionals.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and Construction Administration software (Newforma preferred)
- Must be able and willing to travel outside of local area to attend meetings at various sites
- High levels of activity and productivity
- Ability to clearly convey information and ideas verbally and graphically
- The ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- The desire and drive to keep current in job specialty through continuing education.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position, TreanorHL reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
TreanorHL is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain staff without regard to gender, race, age, race, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, and E-Verify Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com