Website Vegas Builds
Vegas Builds, a Northern California firm specializing in Healthcare architecture and project management; including Laboratory Architecture, Project & Construction Management and Equipment Planning & Procurement, is currently looking for a Full-time Junior Designer with 0 to 3 years of architectural experience to join our growing team in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The applicant works closely with a collaborative project team on technically challenging projects ranging in size / scale / complexity, from initial conception to construction phase.
As an integral team member, the candidate works under the direct supervision of a licensed architect.
The ideal applicant would have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited Architecture program, currently pursuing licensure
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency
- General computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Self-motivated, passionate team player with a sense of humor, aspires to become an architect
- Familiarity with California Building Standard Codes
This position is currently remote. This may change in the later part of 2022 to flexible hybrid, if necessary.
We offer competitive pay with a benefit package including Healthcare, Vision, and Dental, along with PTO and paid holidays, 401(k) retirement benefits and continuing education opportunities, while working in a casual, supportive, and non-smoking environment.
Interested applicants should send an e-mail to email@example.com and include the following information.
Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio including professional work samples and academic projects, in pdf format (file size not to exceed 10 MB). Please, no telephone calls, drop-ins or recruiter inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org