Website Walker Warner Architects
Walker Warner Architects is an award-winning San Francisco firm with a staff of 60+ that has completed many residential, winery and hospitality projects in California, Hawaii and other Western states. Our work is tailored to the uniqueness and diversity of each client and place, maintaining a consistent focus on design excellence, thorough project management and superior service. We believe in collaboration, continuous learning and sharing, and actively support candidates on the path to become licensed architects.
- Accredited degree in architecture
- Up to five years of related professional experience in design and production
- Demonstrated 3D modeling/BIM proficiency (ArchiCAD experience is a plus)
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Support project team in development of the design, production and coordination of the building model and all documents in the drawing set
- Communicate and coordinate with project team members, consultants, and contractors
- Research code requirements and interface with governmental agencies
- Research materials, products and systems
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance, transit and flexible spending accounts, and ARE test reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted. We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted. Please no hard copies, drop-ins or telephone calls. Reposting this job description elsewhere is not permitted.
Walker Warner Architects