Website Walker Warner Architects
Walker Warner Architects is an award-winning San Francisco firm with a staff of 60+ that has completed many residential, winery and hospitality projects in California, Hawaii and other Western states. Our work is tailored to the uniqueness and diversity of each client and place, maintaining a consistent focus on design excellence, thorough project management and superior service. We believe in collaboration, continuous learning and sharing, and actively support candidates on the path to become licensed architects.
- Accredited degree in architecture
- Five to ten years of related professional experience, preferably including design and detailing experience on high-end custom residential projects
- Demonstrated 3D modeling/BIM proficiency (ArchiCAD experience is a plus)
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Support the Principal and/or Project Manager in development of the design and detailing
- Manage the production, organization, coordination, thoroughness, and accuracy of the virtual building model and all documents in the drawing set
- Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials
- Assist the Project Manager to track budget and schedule, anticipate required staff resources and organize workflow
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations
- Research and specify materials, products and systems
- Attend jobsite meetings, issue supplemental instructions and RFI responses, process submittals and shop drawing review during Construction Administration
- Coach and mentor junior staff, share experiences and lessons learned to increase the firm’s common knowledge
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, 401(k), health, dental and vision insurance, transit and flexible spending accounts, and ARE test reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted. We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted. Please no hard copies, drop-ins or telephone calls. Reposting this job description elsewhere is not permitted.
Walker Warner Architects