Website Walker Warner Architects
Walker Warner Architects is an award-winning San Francisco firm with a staff of 60+ that has completed many residential, winery and hospitality projects in California, Hawaii and other Western states. Our work is tailored to the uniqueness and diversity of each client and place, maintaining a consistent focus on design excellence, thorough project management and superior service. We believe in collaboration, continuous learning and sharing, and actively support candidates on the path to become licensed architects.
- Accredited degree in architecture
- Seven to ten years of related professional experience, preferably including design and detailing experience on high-end custom residential projects
- Technical knowledge of Type V construction
- Demonstrated 3D modeling/BIM proficiency (Archicad preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Support the development of the design, working in collaboration with the clients, Principal, Senior Project Manager and other members of the internal and external team
- Oversee production, organization and coordination of the BIM model and drawing set as required for presentations, agency approvals and construction
- Coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors and agency officials
- Assist to develop and track project delivery plan, staffing, budget and schedule
- Research and specify materials, products and systems
- Attend jobsite meetings, oversee RFI responses, submittals and shop drawing review during Construction Administration
- Coach and mentor junior staff, share information and lessons learned to increase the firm’s common knowledge
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, 401(k), health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, commuter check and flexible spending accounts, and ARE test reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted. We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted. Please no hard copies, drop-ins or telephone calls. Reposting this job description elsewhere is not permitted.
Contact: Thomas Hendricks, Director of Architectural Operations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com