Website Walker Warner Architects
Walker Warner Architects is an award-winning San Francisco firm with a staff of 60+ that has completed many residential, winery, and hospitality projects in California, Hawaii, and other Western states. Our work is tailored to the uniqueness and diversity of each client and place, maintaining a consistent focus on design excellence, thorough project management, and superior service. We believe in collaboration, continuous learning and sharing, and actively supporting candidates on the path to becoming licensed architects. Our office is friendly and spirited, with regular happy hours, field trips, and design-focused presentations. We are conveniently located in SoMa within walking distance of all major transit systems.
- Accredited degree in architecture
- Seven to ten years of related professional experience, preferably including design and detailing experience on high-end custom residential projects
- Technical knowledge of Type V construction
- Demonstrated 3D modeling/BIM proficiency (Archicad preferred, but not required)
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Support the development of the design, working in collaboration with the clients, Principal, Senior Project Manager
and other members of the internal and external team
- Oversee production, organization, and coordination of the BIM model and drawing set as required for presentations,
agency approvals and construction
- Coordinate the efforts of project team members, clients, consultants, contractors, and agency officials
- Assist to develop and track project delivery plan, staffing, budget, and schedule
- Research and specify materials, products, and systems
- Attend job site meetings, oversee RFI responses, submittals, and shop drawing review during Construction
- Coach and mentor junior staff, share information and lessons learned to increase the firm’s common knowledge
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a competitive compensation package including profit sharing, 401(k), health, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, commuter check and flexible spending accounts, and ARE test reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples, with indication of your role on the projects submitted. We will acknowledge receipt of your information, but only candidates being considered for a position will be contacted. Please no hard copies, drop-ins, or telephone calls. Reposting this job description elsewhere is not permitted.
Walker Warner Architects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com