Website Y.A. studio
Y.A. studio is a diverse award winning San Francisco based architectural design studio committed to bringing an innovative and modern approach to design, primarily in the San Francisco Bay and Lake Tahoe areas. As a collective of architects and interior designers with wide-ranging experiences and backgrounds, we bring a unique perspective to the design of homes, offices and restaurants. Whether custom homes or large multi-family developments, our studio excels at providing well-crafted details and engaging experiences.
Y.A. studio was founded around the ideals of social responsibility within architecture; focusing on developing future skilled professionals, serving the under-served and under-housed within our communities, and elevating the social discourse of our built environment while minimizing its impact on the natural environment.
We are seeking a talented Intermediate Designer / Architect to join our team. Ideal candidates are well organized, technically savvy and good communicators. Candidates should have an interest in project management, detailing, documentation and construction administration. Candidates will work in teams on projects of various scales with a focus on multi-family and affordable housing.
· Full-time Position
· Health, dental, vision, disability
· 401k retirement plan
· Competitive salaries and bonuses
· Vacation and sick time
· Continuing education stipend
· Hybrid and Flexible work schedules including Flex Fridays
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
· 5+ years experience
· CA Architectural License, preferred
· Excellent communication, coordination and management skills
· Proficiency in Revit is ideal
· Detail oriented
· Self Motivated
· Passion for Sustainability
· Desire for professional growth
Please send cover letters, resumes and portfolios in PDF format only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com