Specification Writer – Contract
Remote Position – Full Time
Contract Duration: May 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022
Salary Range: 10-15 years/$70.00 per hour to 15+ years/$90.00 per hour
AGS, Inc. is seeking a Specification Writer (Remote) on Contract (1099) basis for the period of May 1, 2022 through September 30, 2022. The specification writer will assist the Project Management Office (PMO) with developing office master specifications and will report to Technical and Professional Services (TAP) manager.
– Develop office master specifications for various disciplines using BSD SpekLink Cloud as directed by TAP. Client office master specifications are used for conventional construction of office and laboratory facilities.
– Follow CSI best practices and clients’ standards for specification development.
– Write, review, and edit specifications and clients’ engineering standards.
– Report progress on the master specifications log.
– Coordinate reviews with subject matter experts and update specifications based on review input.
– Attend virtual TAP staff and coordination meetings 1-2 times per week.
– Follow PMO procedures and work instructions for tasks assigned by TAP.
– 10+ years’ experience in specifications writing
– CSI Certified Construction Specifier (CCS)
– Experience with plumbing specifications
– Experience using BSD SpekLink Cloud
– Bachelor’s degree(+) in Architecture or related field
*Candidates should be prepared to provide a list of past specifications writing projects, as well as organizations specification writing services were provided to.
Submit applications to: https://agsaetypic.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=39
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com