ENGAGE CREATE TRANSFORM
Do these words resonate with you?
Are you a creative designer; self-directed, compassionate team contributor with 7-10 years of experience?
We are looking for you to bring your talent and passion to K2A, a 14 person firm located in San Francisco and Oakland who believes high design is possible for underserved communities.
Our diverse practice serves our community of educators, life-long learners, public servants and dedicated non-profit leaders.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?:
- ENGAGE Directly with the Firm Principal on Design
- CREATE Conceptual and Developed Designs
- TRANSFORM Designs into realistic renderings to provoke and encourage dialogue
CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO OUR PROCESS TO ACHIEVE HIGH DESIGN?:
- Collaborate with team members with respect, humility and enthusiasm
- Take ownership and responsibility of design and deliverables
- Lead code analysis
- Produce Construction Documents
- Command REVIT and BIM with Proficiency
- Use Adobe Creative Suite with Ease
- Know your way around Bluebeam and MS Teams
- Communicate Communicate Communicate
WHAT WE OFFER?:
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE – While K2A offers excitement and challenge, we encourage you to have a life beyond the office.
- FLEXIBILITY – Half day every Friday (9 hours Monday-Thursday, 4 hours Friday) and allow tele/remote working when needed. Currently due to Covid-19 pandemic, we are all working from home.
- SUPPORT – From fellow team members and from leadership if you can show motivation, offer creative solutions, maintain positivity, offer gratitude and have a good sense of humor. We encourage and welcome you to voice personal and professional goals and ask for our support.
- BENEFITS – personal/vacation days, health/dental/eye, retirement, performance based bonuses, competitive salary
Send your resume to: Employment@k2architects.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com