Website FCGA Architecture
Zero Net Energy Center. Oakland Raiders Training Facility. San Francisco Premium Outlets. In our 35-year history, these notable projects designed by FCGA Architecture represent our diverse portfolio which includes projects in the Retail, Education, Civic, Corporate Office, Fitness-Hospitality, and Mixed Use-Multifamily sectors.
FCGA is seeking a collaborative, productive, and skilled candidate who possesses the technical and leadership abilities to contribute to each project’s success. This position requires effective communication skills to build lasting relationships internally and externally with the FCGA team, clients, consultants, and strategic partners.
Located in the thriving Tri-Valley region 20 miles east of Oakland, FCGA is in the heart of Danville – small-town charm with upscale amenities. Our team of talented professionals is committed to creating a legacy of sustainable environments with every client. Together… we work hard… we play hard. We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, health benefits, and 401k.
Currently, we are collaborating remotely. We look forward to when we can transition to onsite in the office when COVID restrictions allow.
- Assist project team in the development of schematic design documents or construction documents for jurisdictional reviews and construction.
- Draw detailed scaled plans based on preliminary concepts, sketches, and other data.
- Research building materials relevant to the specific project specifications, construction principles, methods and terminology required.
- Assist with initial code and jurisdictional requirements.
- Assist with initial research of architectural products and systems.
- Ensure that office standards for construction documents, quality control, and production are followed.
QUALIFICATIONS + SKILLS
- A minimum of 3 years of architectural project drafting experience.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Understanding and ability to function in all phases of the project from design through contract documents.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver high quality work ensuring accuracy.
- Ability to function comfortably, gain trust, confidence and deal effectively with a wide range of individuals including consultants, contractors, and project team
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work in a fast-paced design environment.
- Ability to grow with the changing demands of the position and company.
- Ability, resources, and motivation to work remotely when required.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Qualified candidates: To be considered, please send your cover letter, résumé, and portfolio link showcasing your work to Hello@FCGAinc.com. PDF portfolio acceptable. Include SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN in the subject line.
Please refrain from contacting FCGA Architecture directly to check application status.
To apply for this job email your details to Hello@FCGAinc.com