Website Flad Architects
• Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
• Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client.
• Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
• Responsible for the technical planning and execution of the project documents.
• Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
• Schedule and coordinate the Flad in-house QA/QC project phase reviews.
• Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.
• Significant knowledge of tenant improvements/remodel or ground up core and shell construction preferred.
• Experience with one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
• Professional degree in architecture and registration required.
• Revit proficiency required. AutoCAD preferred.
• Sustainability accreditation preferred.
• Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and graphics communication skills essential.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com