Website Hacker Architects
Hacker is an architecture and interiors studio united by a desire to create spaces that enrich the world – spaces that make us feel more connected to the landscape, each other, and ourselves. Our devotion to craft and 30+ year history of environmentally progressive design, our expressive use of materials and natural light – above all, our reputation for seeking clarity and meaning in every aspect of the work – has earned us inter-national, national, and regional design awards, top prizes in national design competitions, and publication in-ternationally. Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.hackerarchitects.com
Hacker Architects is an equal opportunity employer and champion social equity and mentorship. We value diversity, are active in our community, and seek to be a workplace where diverse voices are represented and heard. Hacker is a Just Organization and is actively working on issues such as diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; corporate social responsibility; and combating climate change. We look for employees who are interested in joining us in this important and challenging work.
Why Work at Hacker?
• We offer competitive salary and generous benefits including paid family and medical leave; 401k with socially responsible investment options and employer contributions; company paid volunteer time; continuing education stipends;100% medical, dental & vision, company paid disability insurance and life insurance; and FSA/HSA, and PTO, 3 weeks in the first 3 years.
• We promote a work life balance and are sensitive to family and medical needs.
• As a firm our drivers are climate justice and design justice.
• We focus on community architecture – libraries, academic, civic, cultural, and private commercial projects.
• We work with companies that align with our values and whom we believe can make a positive difference in the industry and beyond.
We are currently seeking highly qualified and experienced Senior Project Managers to join our creative teams. Individuals should demonstrate well-rounded experience including excellent management, design, and communication skills, and technical proficiency in project process and documentation. Candidates should be a licensed architect and have minimum 15+ years of relevant experience. For this role, we are seeking experienced Project Managers with an emphasis on education-related experience.
• NAAB-accredited degree in Architecture (or similar program)
• Registered Architect in Oregon (If registered in another state, willingness to register in Oregon)
• Experience managing complex projects (preferably for institutional and/or public clients)
• Strong organizational skills and ability to plan complex schedules
• Ability to effectively manage multiple consultants and team members
• Ability to manage teams within set fees
• Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
• Ability to manage complex scopes of work with minimal oversight and to distill information into clear goals and objectives
• Experience with jurisdictional reviews and processes
• Familiarity with various contract delivery methods
• Ability to build relationships and support business development efforts of the firm
• Ability to communicate with and present information to a variety of client, team, and community audiences
• Ability to apply design thinking in support of design direction
• Sustainable design credential(s) such as LEED, WELL, LFA
• Knowledge of, or interest in learning about, Critical Race Theory or other anti-racist / equity frame-works
• Relationships with higher education, library, and/or other institutional clients
• Experience using Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and planning software such as Deltek
Visit our website at www.hackerarchitects.com
To apply, please use the following link: https://hacker-architects.hiringthing.com/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com