Ratcliff is an industry leader in the planning and design of academic, civic, and healthcare projects throughout Northern California. We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our Marketing team to manage and execute responses to requests for qualifications and proposals.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Keep track of marketing pursuit leads and coordinate a Go/No-Go/Response calendar.
- Coordinate with Practice leaders and sub-consultants to produce high-quality packages in response to Requests for Qualifications/Proposals (RFQ/RFP).
- Manage the proposal / qualifications process, identifying response content requirements, writing assignments and deadlines.
- Proofread and ensure the integrity of final documentation; oversee production and distribution.
- Coordinate with Marketing Director and other Marketing staff to support mutual efforts, including development and use of branded, marketing collateral.
- Conduct client and project research in support of the Director.
Who We’re Looking For
- A degree in business, marketing and/or communications is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business development and marketing in the AEC industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, and CRM software.
- Excellent written and graphic communication skills with emphasis on technical writing.
- Time management skills with ability to balance varying workloads under tight deadlines.
Why Work at Ratcliff
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. We offer competitive compensation, retirement planning, profit sharing, and comprehensive medical benefits for employees and their eligible family members. We also provide paid time off, paid holidays, 16 Fridays off per year, and a flexible hybrid schedule to ensure team members maintain a healthy work-life balance.
To maintain a safe and healthy work environment, Ratcliff requires all staff working in the office to be fully vaccinated and up to date on boosters for COVID-19. If you are hired, vaccination verification will be required to complete the hiring process.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins. All responses will be held in confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com