Website Richard Beard Architects
Led by Richard Beard, FAIA, Richard Beard Architects is a growing group of design professionals with recognized expertise, specializing in distinctive custom homes, luxury multi-family communities, and specialty commercial and hospitality environments
Our studio’s work is significantly informed by how architecture can integrate with interior and landscape design to achieve a unified design that is more than the sum of its constituent parts.
Work-life balance and design excellence are the cornerstones of our company culture.
Currently we are looking for experienced architects and designers who share our passion for design and excellence. We offer an opportunity to practice the architectural craft at the highest level.
Qualifications & requirements include:
· An accredited professional architecture degree: B.Arch or M.Arch.
· CA Licensure or enrolment with NCARB, participation in IDP and active pursuit of licensure, preferred.
· 7+ years of experience with an architectural firm, preferably including high-end residential projects.
· Experience with either client, contractor or consultant interactions.
· Proficiency in Revit, Enscape, Rhino, Sketch-Up, MS Office and Adobe CS.
· A great design sensibility and a strong portfolio including construction drawings. Familiarity with wood frame, Type V construction techniques and detailing.
· Strong organization and communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage one’s own time.
· Hand sketching a plus.
We offer competitive pay and a full benefits package, including 401(k), medical insurance, ample PTO and a professional development / wellness program.
How to Apply
Email your resume, Cover Letter and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No telephone calls or recruiters, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com