Website Ryan Leidner Architecture
We are currently seeking a Job Captain Intermediate Designer/Architect who is passionate about modern design, creative, highly organized and detail oriented, while being personable and well-rounded. As a small studio, you will be directly involved with every aspect of our projects. Such responsibilities will include working directly with the principal throughout the design process; client presentations; consultant coordination; construction documents; agency approval; and construction observation/project administration. We have many exciting new projects and offer tremendous growth opportunities in a laid back, collaborative environment.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 4-7 years of experience in custom residential or commercial projects.
- A passion for, and commitment to design excellence.
- Experience in all phases of design and construction.
- AutoCad, Adobe CS, Hand sketching, Physical modeling.
- Excellent 3D Modeling/Rendering skills (Rhino and V-Ray).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of design and construction practices and California Building Codes, and ability to prepare code research.
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree from an accredited architecture program or foreign equivalent.
- Legal authorization to work in the US and English fluency.
- Current or imminent residency in the San Francisco region.