Website Studios Architecture
Studios Architecture is a firm that is an innovator and advanced adopter of technologies to enhance Design. We work with many of the most cutting edge clients in the world and we bring the best people, tools, and processes to expand what is possible through design. We currently support numerous technologies including Building Information Modelling (BIM), Rendering/Animation/VR, Script-based parametric design and analysis, 3D Printing and Laser Cutting, while simultaneously looking ahead at new opportunities to explore.
We are currently seeking a Job Captain to join our San Francisco Studio. More than merely a BIM Manager, the Design Technology Leader will facilitate the use of technology to advance the quality our of design delivery on our projects:
· Organize and guide the design technology project leaders & collaborate with our IT Team
· Facilitate and assist the use of technology on our projects
· Maintain and Update Design Technology Standards
· Train and Educate our team on the best use of technology to facilitate design
· Research and Develop Design Technology tools
· Accredited Architecture degree, with 5-10 years related professional work experience in similar Design-led architectural practice.
· A passion for using technology to advance design, and a natural curiosity to explore new technologies and processes.
· Self-motivated, responsible, and with the ability to take ownership
· Ability to communicate and formally present to staff and leadership
· Deep working experience with Revit
· Knowledge of other design software a plus (Enscape, Lumion, V-Ray, Navis etc.)
· Experience with 3D printing technologies and AR/VR simulation technologies
· Experience with digital fabrication technologies
· Excellent assessment skills in order to develop appropriate training protocols
· Experience with training and project/team support
Our collaborative spirit leads to transformative design. Our practice engages the full team in the design, based upon our belief that the best ideas can come from anywhere. We enjoy a strong studio culture, a community of friends and colleagues who are passionate about creating world-class design. Mentorship, professional growth, and continual learning and improvement are emphasized. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, and support for IDP, ARE, LEED, and continuing education.
STUDIOS Architecture is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of employment.
Please submit resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com